ALR Hearings & License Suspension
Representation from Our Experienced Kansas City DWI Lawyer
The Guilfoil Law Group can help you address your impending license suspension after a DWI arrest. Missouri is one of the 42 states that subject those charged with DWI to a review by the Missouri Department of Revenue. Upon receiving your case, the DOR will suspend your license through an Administrative License Revocation, or ALR hearing.
The silver lining is that an ALR license suspension can be challenged in administrative court. Our Kansas City DWI attorney, a Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyer's Association, will fight for your license. Call us today at (816) 470-0172.
Types of License Suspensions
There are multiple license suspensions that you can face. These include:
- A point suspension from any criminal convictions for the accumulation of points
- 90-day suspension if you have a chemical test above the legal limit
- A 1-year license suspension for refusal of any chemical test requested by the officer
- A 5-year license denial for a second DWI conviction being processed by Missouri Director of Revenue
- A 10-year license denial for any third or more DWI conviction being processed by the Missouri Director of Revenue
- Restricted driving privileges
At the Guilfoil Law Group, our Kansas City DWI lawyer understands how necessary driving is. Having focused in DWI law for the last 15 years, our founding attorney, J. Matthew Guilfoil, not only has the knowledge, but the passion to see your case through to the end.
Commitment to Quality Legal Service
There is no one more important than our client and we are committed to giving you the best counsel available. It is our promise and duty to perform to our highest potential. Because of this, our Kansas City DWI lawyer has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ Edition from 2010 to 2012 because of our commitment to our clientele, and the award-winning results we may be able to achieve.
Call (816) 470-0172 to receive a free initial consultation from the Guilfoil Law Group. We have proudly served clients in Clay, Platte, Cass, and Jackson Counties with integrity for the last 15 years.